November 21, 2013

LONDON STORIES #3

London stories are not over yet! This is the last post of the pictures I took there and it's actually crazy to think that I was there about a month ago, wow time really fliea!
So on the last day there weather was quite chilly and windy and it reminded of the real autumn that I left in Lithuania but London didn't seem to care that was already November. It's so crazy when trees are still with colorful leafs, the grass is green and Christmas lights are everywhere around! 
That day I spent in Regent's park and I LOVED it! I started to think that I seriously have a thing for parks. I just really like them! This park is huge, you can spend entire day walking around it but it's actually really cozy at the same time. And look at that squirrel! Those adorable creatures are just hanging all around the park and they aren't very shy around people what is even better. I really enjoyed being in that park, I'll certainly come back there again!






5 comments :

Hello beautiful! Thank You so much for Your comment, I appreciate it very very much!

1 2 3