May 21, 2014

TI AMO, ITALIA


Couple of days ago I got back home from the wonderful Italy. There was a great chance that I wasn't be able to go on this trip and from the moment I knew this chance was gone until the moment we left our home in the early morning, I couldn't believe this was really happening. See, I really love traveling all the time and no matter where I go but there are three countries that always give me chills whenever I think about them or the times I've been there - they are Spain, France and Italy. I don't really know what makes it like that, I just love the atmosphere in these countries more than anywhere else and I am the person who loves pretty much every country wherever I travel to, so that really says something.
 So finally going back to Italy after 7 years was a complete dream come true. We stayed in an amazing camping called Bella Italia in absolutely gorgeous place near the lake Garda which is the biggest one in Italy. This was a true paradise to be in and we also got to visit some amazing cities that I've dreamed a lot about like Milan, Verona, Sirmione or Venice once again.
I love Italian people who are so nice and welcoming, I love Italian food so much (I am a very picky eater but Italian food is the perfect one for my taste), I love the weather, the language (one more goal to me is to learn Italian some time in my life), the architecture and the list goes on and on. It was a perfect holidays for me and I had the best time being there. We drove 4700 km, through 5 countries and spent amazing 10 days. 
Now I'm back home and I have a ton of work for Uni and my exams are approaching a bit too quickly so many pictures from Italy will be showing up here on the blog for couple of weeks. Hope there are many Italian lovers who will enjoy this because I have many pictures prepared!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello beautiful! Thank You so much for Your comment, I appreciate it very very much!

1 2 3