April 14, 2015

5 FREE FAVORITE APPS


5 FREE APPS FOR ANDROID

Let's talk about apps. I love apps, who doesn't love them, really? Apart from amazing ones like Instagram (my all time favorite one), Twitter and Notes that I use every day, there are some amazing ones out there, I hope you find something useful!

DUOLINGO APP FOR LEARNING LANGUAGES

DUOLINGO. This is quite obligatory for a languages student like me, isn't it? But really, it's an amazing and totally free app and I've been loving it since I've discovered it! You can choose among several popular languages, pick the level suited for you and learn a new language. I'm using it to help myself learn French and Spanish and I'm also planning to start learning a new language from the very beginning. Try it, it's really cool!

HEADSPACE THE MEDIDATING APP

HEADSPACE. This is an another amazing app. It's definitely the best one I found so far for medidation and relaxation and I've searched a lot, believe me. This is a very cute app as well, with little short videos dedicated to each day. With a free version you get 10 days with little sesions of medidation and the guy that is the voice of Headspace has the most soothing voice ever. So if you ever feel stressed, download this app, plug in you earphones and start listening, I'm pretty sure you will feel better afterwards.

LUMOSITY TRAIN YOUR BRAIN

LUMOSITY. This is a very new app for me and this is an app dedicated for challenging your brain every day for a little bit. There are little challenges that test your problem solving, attention, speed and other skills with these little and cute games. I really enjoy it! Real scientists worked with creating it, so it's pretty cool.

TODOIST THE BEST APP FOR TO - DO LISTS

TODOIST. Oh how I love this app! I've started using the website long before I downloaded an app but I've been searching the web for a while for a good to-do list page and I just didn't come accross this wonderful one for a while. But when I found it, I knew this is the one. You probably already know that I absolutely love to-do lists and this app is pretty perfect for me. You can create your own projects for everything - I have for books to read, shows to watch, blogposts to do and so on and there is also a list for every single day and let me tell you, it is very satisfying clicking these things from your list and getting that big tick sign.

VSCOCAM THE BEST PHOTO EDITING APP

VSCOCAM. This is one of the apps why I needed to get a new phone! It's brilliant, I love everything this app does. It's a photography app, I think you've already got that and it changed my Instagram game a lot. It has amazing effects and it makes every picture about a hundred times prettier in my opinion. I haven't tried many photo editing apps but I honestly don't even feel the need to because this one is all I could ask for!

Now tell me, which is you all time favorite app? Or if it's hard to pick, two apps!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello beautiful! Thank You so much for Your comment, I appreciate it very very much!

1 2 3