December 23, 2013

MY ENDLESS LIST OF GRATITUDE #4

 That's how my nails will look on Christmas. I love painting my nails, it relieves stress amazingly. And of course looks really nice! :)

It's so hard to believe that tomorrow is already Christmas Eve! December just flew by but I can finally start enjoying my very very needed holidays! After the very stressful morning and a lot of running to the exam (lucky me), I have so much free time now it's hard to believe. And that's amazing!

Yesterday I went to an amazing concert of two artists I adore and it was spectacular, just what I expected. That voice live is the best really. That created the perfect atmosphere and it's just the best start for Christmas.

This song is even better live!



Two of my exams are done! There's 4 more to come on January but I'm trying not to think about this now. The first one went really well so I'm really glad about this.

I just love how my city looks this Christmas. Whenever I see the Christmas tree it instantly puts smile on my face!

I'm soooo glad the most stressful week in Uni is over. It was a crazy time every day since the last Monday but we survived and didn't loose our sanity. At least I hope so : D

Today me and my lovely friend were walking down the street singing Christmas songs. Sometimes it's so nice to forget that your don't have an amazing singing voice (sadly), ignore people looking at you and just have fun!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello beautiful! Thank You so much for Your comment, I appreciate it very very much!

1 2 3