December 1, 2013

MY ENDLESS LIST OF GRATITUDE #1


In my opinion one of the things that's very important for being happy is being grateful. It's really easy to get lost or sad when you start to think that you don't have this and you don't have that and it's even worse when you start comparing yourself to others (which i'm really guilty of) because there will always be things you want but don't have or people who have a better life than you do. 
 So that's why it's essential to be grateful for things you DO have in your life. Little things do matter so you have to think about everything good you have in your life whether that's a great new dress you just bought, a nice compliment someone told you or a smile from someone you care about. 
I try really hard to keep this in my mind all the time and I have to be honest, it's really difficult. Sometimes in life it seems that there's absolutely nothing good around you but when you stop and really think - there are plenty of good things which you forget so often. 
That's why I decided to have a list here every week of things that I'm grateful for or just of things that made me happy.

My cat. I think this will be my usual thing mentioned here. That little creature which is not so little anymore makes me really happy to come back home every day. 
My amazing friend which I finally get to see after almost a month. I miss that girl so much when we can't see each other enough because of all the work we have but it's always so nice to meet her!
The presentation that I had to give this week worked out really great!
Last weekend I finally bought a new winter coat which I like so much, now I'm not so scared of winter.
November is finally over. I'm actually grateful for that, it wasn't the best month to be honest. And of course, you just have to love December because of its atmosphere!

2 comments :

Hello beautiful! Thank You so much for Your comment, I appreciate it very very much!

1 2 3