February 26, 2014

LET'S TAKE A WALK : VERSAILLES

 I have been looking through my pictures and reliving this perfect trip once again and I though it would be nice to share these pictures here. I loved Versailles, I think it's not possible not to love it. It has such a magical vibe while you are here and if you ignore the fact that you are surrounded by hundreds of tourists, you can really feel history talking to you. It felt so magical to be in the Hall of Mirrors and I just wondered how wonderful it would be to walk around this magical building while there's no one around. I have some pictures without any heads or bodies disturbing my pictures and it's still a secret to me how did I take them because sometimes it was impossible to move around with all these people around. 
It would be a dream come true to spend some more time there sometime again.
The whole trip was magical and it feels so crazy to think that it was so long ago (Summer of 2012) yet I still remember everything like it happened yesterday. I guess when your biggest dreams come true, you are bound to remember them for a very long time. 











7 comments :

  1. Kokios gražios nuotraukos! Ir kaip fainai pagautos, nes atrodo,kad visur būtų tuščia, tylu ir ramu:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, such stunning photographs! Thank you for sharing <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear!! I really enjoy your blog, its amazing!!
    Your photo is so perfect :)
    Come to see my new post: REALITY BITES
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Hello beautiful! Thank You so much for Your comment, I appreciate it very very much!

1 2 3