December 31, 2013

A YEAR IN MY LIFE

There are years in life that You look back at and feel very grateful and happy. 2012 was exactly that kind of year and I was feeling a little bittersweet when that year ended. However now, I don't remember the last time when I was anticipating the New Year's Eve so much. Looking back at 2013 I couldn't say this was a very good or a very happy year. I feel so ready to move on to the New Year and I have many hopes for the upcoming 12 months. I'm pretty sure this year won't be remembered a lot because only several things happened which I'd like to remember with a smile. The rest of the year didn't come as easy as I'd hoped it would. This was definitely a challenging year to me. 

The first half of the year I was studying at the place which made me miserable and that took away lots of my energy, my health and my happiness. This year also brought challenging times in my family, I had to deal with a very tough breakup of my own and then at the end of the year we lost my dear and very much loved Grandmother. Because of all these and many more reasons I found out what it means to live with anxiety and how much effort it takes in everyday life.
It feels very sad that all the sad things took over my life and overshadowed the happy things. I would be very wrong to say that none of the good things happened. There were quite a lot of them : 
I went to 4 summer festivals where I made the best memories and loved all these days spent there and I've realized once again how much I love these place and how much I need these festivals in my life. I also went to London once again and spent a wonderful time there. I also went to see Depeche Mode and Lana del Rey live and these were the two best shows I have ever been to and I'm so grateful I had a chance to see both of these shows. 
Of course, the biggest highlight of this year is our Kitty. My family was thinking about getting a kitty for a long time but I think no one believed this would bring so many happiness into our home. She is still the cutest kitty and she is very very much loved here and I don't even imagine my life without her.

It's good that all these things happened and even though it was very difficult at times but I've learned many lessons. I wouldn't want them to happen ever again but lessons I've learned are really valuable and I cherish them a lot.

So for the New Years I hope for many things which include finally being able to fully get back on my feet and I also really want to get rid of my anxiety for good. I hope the next year this very day to be able to look back at the year and say how grateful I am for everything they brought to me. This would be the best gift I think. 
I wish everyone to step into the New Years with the head held high and to leave all the back things and misfortunes in this year and to open the doors of the year where all the magic happens!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello beautiful! Thank You so much for Your comment, I appreciate it very very much!

1 2 3