January 3, 2014

DIY MEMORY JAR


Happy New Year Everyone! I heard about this awesome idea right before New Year and decided to try it myself. I'm obsessed with writing things down, I have probably 3 boxes full of little notes, quotes, lists, letters and I'm very sentimental and I always keep tickets from cool places or write down quotes I like. So that's a perfect idea to me - keeping this little jar full of memories written down which you keep for the whole year and are supposed to open it before the next year comes. 
It's so nice because sometimes in a year we forget awesome things which have happened and it's nice to be reminded at the end of the year how lucky you've been through entire year. That would also help to focus more on good things instead of bad ones and I'll definitely keep this jar through the entire year! :)



4 comments :

  1. I did this last year and am totally doing it again this year! Every time something made me happy or I felt good, I wrote a note and they add up pretty quickly throughout the year. Have fun! It's really fun to read at the end of the year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cool! Reading it at the end of the year is probably the best part :))

      Delete
  2. Kokia miela idėja! Manau, pasiskolinsiu ją ir aš :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello beautiful! Thank You so much for Your comment, I appreciate it very very much!

1 2 3