February 16, 2014

THESE ARE THE DAYS THAT BIND US TOGETHER, FOREVER








I think it would be quite difficult to find a person who is not missing Summer at the moment. I hear everyday people around me complaining of the winter, I do it myself and I feel like the winter must go away the sooner the better. I miss Summer so dearly.
 I miss the Sun shining in the sky the entire day, the warm nights when you can spend the whole night outside and go to sleep when the Sun is rising again, the brightest August starry skies, roadtrips with people you love in the cars with the loudest music, the sea, warm wind, cold cocktails in the middle of the very hot day, fresh berries, rainy yet warm summer days, ice cream, fresh mint right from our garden, short dresses, these huge storms when skies are so dark and it rains so hard with the lightnings brightening the sky, shorts, feeling of adventure, live shows in the fields under the sky, sunsets that are only that beautiful in the summertime.

I realize how stupid it is to complain about the weather but I find it very difficult to cheer up when every day I wake up I see this very very gray view outside my room. I just need a little bit of Sunshine, I think it's not that much to ask for. This picture was taken by a very nice girl and it reminds me of one amazing day of the last Summer.

1 comment :

  1. Saulės tai tikrai labai trūksta :) Aš pirmiausia noriu žydinčio pavasario, o tada - vasaros :) Et, teks palaukti dar keletą savaičių... :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello beautiful! Thank You so much for Your comment, I appreciate it very very much!

1 2 3