February 21, 2014

MY NEW FAVORITE ACCESSORY




I don't usually fall for the seasonal trends (high-low skirts never appealed to me and I don't own anything with peplum) but statement necklaces are a thing I love. I love the way they make any outfit more alive and even the most boring sweater becomes like new again. I feel like they weren't so seasonal and many people are still wearing them or is it just me? I don't really care because I love them and I don't own that much but I'm so happy with the newest one I bought. It just screams spring and I love the color combination, it's so girly and so pretty and fresh!

2 comments :

  1. Kur pirkai, jei ne paslaptis? :) Tikrai labai grazus :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gaila, bet iš tikrųjų net nežinau, iš kur jis yra. Pirkau iš vienos merginos internetu :)

      Delete

Hello beautiful! Thank You so much for Your comment, I appreciate it very very much!

1 2 3