February 23, 2014

MY ENDLESS LIST OF GRATITUDE #8

  I wore this outfit the other day and it combines things I love so much - hearts, burgundy, glitter and pleated skirts!


  This is one of the.most.exciting things in a long time. King Of Leon is one of my all time favorite bands and I've always dreamed of seeing them live but it somehow seemed like a completely impossible thing to happen. However, now I'm holding 
the ticket in my hands and I simply can't believe that but I'm incredibly excited!

  This is once again my new necklace which I like so much! I like how well it look together with this bow in my hair. 
  One day this lovely postcard reached me all the way from India. My sweet friend sent it to me while she was there and I love love getting mail. It's sad that nowadays people choose emails over real mail but I still try to send real mail once in a while to people I love.









Lately I've been shopping a little more and I yesterday was a very successful day for that. I love sales!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello beautiful! Thank You so much for Your comment, I appreciate it very very much!

1 2 3