May 29, 2014

100 LOVELY PEOPLE


Couple of days ago I saw a very exciting email in my inbox! It said to me that there are already 100 of you that decided to follow this little blog which made me really happy. It's not that followers are the most important thing when you have a blog and I try not to look at them too often (which isn't so easy to be honest) but seeing this little number was really rewarding to me. I think every blogger feels this way, you aren't writing only for yourself after all, it's nice when someone is reading what you have to say. It might not seem like a big number to some but to me it really is a lot! Now there are even more than 100 of you and I hope this number will keep on growing : )
So I just want to thank everyone of you that have decided to click the follow button and to everyone who comments or just reads, this really makes me very happy!

4 comments :

Hello beautiful! Thank You so much for Your comment, I appreciate it very very much!

1 2 3