May 27, 2014

MY ENDLESS LIST OF GRATITUDE #13

   Long time no see with this tag on my blog. I haven't forgotten to be grateful, I'm still trying every day to write something in my gratitude journal or to put a tiny piece of paper in my gratitude jar. This time there are some random things from my trip to Italy in between my picture filled posts from Italy.


 ♥ Palm trees clear skies and Italian warmth. I swear, the hotness in Italy is different than here at home, last couple of days have been so hot, it's nearly impossible to do anything so I would love to come back to Italy and lay by that huge pool.
 ♥ I loved laying by the pool. I don't like sunbathing because I'm extremely pale, so the umbrellas helped me a lot but I loved laying there, reading a book and just chilling for hours.

 Me loving life in Italy. Happy, cheerful and enjoying the warmest Spring!
 ♥ One of the best things about going to a foreign country is seeing the mountains. Lithuania is a very beautiful country, so mountains are probably the one thing it is really lacking. This is a random place in the middle of Austria, it was so breathtaking, the mountains were so huge and so close to use, it was seriously amazing!

Spring in Italy is just as pretty as in my country and it also has even more amazing flowers than we have here. Magnolias were in full bloom and aren't they gorgeous? These blooms were huge, they smelled amazing and they were just incredibly pretty to look at. 

3 comments :

  1. How beautiful it's that place! Wish I could go there..Congrats on reaching 100 followers on blogovin!! <3

    Beatriz,xo
    Classy and Trendy

    ReplyDelete

Hello beautiful! Thank You so much for Your comment, I appreciate it very very much!

1 2 3