March 13, 2015

MY ENDLESS LIST OF GRATITUDE #27

VILNIUS DOUGHNUTS FIREWORKS CELEBRATION INDEPENDENCY

Hello, beautiful people! It's mid March already and OMG how did this happen? I know we always say it, but time really flies by insanely quickly. I just had a though this week - this is the second semester of the second year in uni and it's pretty scary when you think about that. Winter is truly gone now and sometimes when I'm sitting in a class, sun starts smiling outside and I start smiling with her.
This week I started waking up from my biggest bear winter sleep and actually went out which was amazing. Seeing my best friends and meeting some new amazing people are always the thing that make me the happiest person. Also, we had a very beautiful celebration this week - Lithuania celebrated 25th birthday of its independence and it was a very beautiful and proud day for all of us living here.
In between my studying sessions, I watched Pretty Little Liars like a crazy person because I'm determined to get through all of the season again until the big A reveal in two weeks. I'm on the season 3, so I have no idea how I'm planning to do this, but here's hoping!

1, 4. My city celebrating the 25 years of freedom.
2. My favorite red lipstick which is perfect for Spring.
3. Doughnuts, coffee and the best friend on a sunny Sunday is the best thing you could imagine.

Song of the week  Sam Smith - Restart

What have you been up to these past few days? Tell me in the comments! 
post signature

6 comments :

  1. I know what you mean, this month/year seems to be going so quickly! It will be summer before we know it!
    Sounds like you had a lovely week :) x


    www.bethanlikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the photos especially those fireworks! Pretty good reason to celebrate I'd say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos <3 I agree with you that time really flies, I can't believe how it's mid March already. Good luck with your studying & catching up with pretty little liars! haha. It's such an addictive show, I'm so excited for the big reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fireworks were pretty cool, was a very good ending to such a beautiful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, lovely! I hope the ending of the season won't disappoint, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Hello beautiful! Thank You so much for Your comment, I appreciate it very very much!

1 2 3