March 17, 2015

LOVE YOURSELF MORE - 8 QUOTES FROM EMPOWERING WOMEN



LOVE YOURSELF QUOTES FROM EMPOWERING WOMEN
 Happy Tuesday! I hope you're having a good day and I hope you're going to have an amazing week.
You know how Spring makes everything look more alive, prettier and more vibrant? I also feel like every Spring it's a new chance to reborn again or at least to wake up after the longest winter which literally seems endless when you're in the middle of it. But Spring can be a new chance to start all over again, to me Spring seems more like a new beginning than even the New Year does. I don't do well after the Christmas festivities are over but once Spring makes the nature come alive again, I start thinking to myself that it's also a chance for me to become alive again.
But sometimes you just end up having quite a crappy day, sometimes the odds are just not in your favor and loving yourself seems like the hardest task in the world. Of course we all know how important loving yourself is but it's also very difficult, it's a never ending battle with yourself and we all have those days when up looking like actual zombies and nothing we do can change the situation, when we try so hard for something and don't get the response we want, when someone hurts us, when you fall down with your face to the ground - there are million ways to stop questioning the love for yourself and finding one thing that always help to get the love back is pretty hard. But you can do little things every single day, it's easier and I guess it's more effective!
So if you're having one of those days, or you're just struggling a little bit with self-love, here are 7 quotes from really great and empowering women which hopefully show you how to love yourself more.

LOVE YOURSELF QUOTES FROM EMPOWERING WOMEN
Tweet: When a women becomes her own best friend life is easier.  8 inspiring quotes from empowering women : http://ctt.ec/deWvM+ "When a women becomes her own best friend life is easier." - Diane Von Furnstenberg


INSPIRING QUOTES FROM EMPOWERING WOMEN ABOUT SELF-LOVE


Tweet: Behind every successful woman is herself. 8 inspiring quotes from empowering women : http://ctt.ec/deWvM+  "Behind every successful woman is herself."


INSPIRING QUOTES FROM EMPOWERING WOMEN ABOUT SELF-LOVE
post signature

4 comments :

  1. "When a women becomes her own best friend life is easier" - I love this quote! I think people are so prone to being hard on themselves, criticising and judging ourselves harshly for things we've tell our friends to forget about - I think if we learned to treat ourselves like how we treat our friends then life wouldn't be quite so tough sometimes.



    Thank you for sharing such a lovely, positive post.


    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I'm so glad you liked them! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your comments, you always say exactly what I think! I always wonder why we can treat our loved ones so nicely but we are so hard on ourselves and always put so much pressure which is really unnecessary. Learning to love yourself is a life long learning process I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you like them - I worry that I get carried away sometimes and write far too much! I can tell how much effort you put into your posts though, so I think it's nice to show my appreciation with a thoughtful comment!


    I agree that learning to love yourself is a life long learning process. I hope it will get easier as we get older though - I've read many interviews with women who said they started to love themselves more when they reached their thirties, and I definitely think women in their teens and twenties are much harder on themselves.


    x

    ReplyDelete

Hello beautiful! Thank You so much for Your comment, I appreciate it very very much!

1 2 3