March 18, 2015

MAKE YOUR MORNING BETTER AND STRESS-FREE


5 TIPS TO MAKE YOUR MORNING BETTER. HAVE A BETTER START OF THE DAY


It's 7 AM and your alarm lets you know that it's time to wake up by screaming loudly. Of course, you try to snooze it at least three times and then roll out of the bed feeling sorry for yourself and saying bye to your bed which seems to be so much more comfortable than before. What a good start to your day!
You know how in the movies or commercials some people seem to have incredibly beautiful and calm mornings without rushing anywhere? Whenever I watched Gossip Girl, I always wondered how on earth they have time to make waffles for breakfast, then sit and eat them calmly. Where is the rush that we all are used to? Anyway, I have 5 tips to have your mornings stress-free,  I've tried them all, they really helped me to feel better and more alive, hope they're going to help you too!

Here are also my tips for having a better sleep, you might like to check them out.

. Leave your curtains open when you go to bed.

I don't have curtains, so it's pretty easy for me but I know loads of people have them and mostly they close them when they go to sleep. It's difficult to wake up anyway but when it's dark it's a whole other story. So when Spring comes back and there is actually some light outside as you're waking up (!), it's good to see it instead of waking up in a pitch black room. It's such a positive start once you wake up with the sunshine outside.

. Make your bed when you wake up. 

My Mum used to be angry with me for not making my bed and I seriously didn't seem to care because why would you do this in the morning, when you're trying to function as a human and all you want to do is fall back asleep. But then I grew up a little and realized that it actually does make a difference. It feels good to leave home when you know you're not leaving the biggest mess behind and it's a pleasure to come back to your room when the bed is all clean and beautiful. Do this, seriously, you will thank yourself for that!

. Make fresh coffee. 

5 TIPS TO MAKE YOUR MORNING BETTER. HAVE A BETTER START OF THE DAY

This is for all the coffee lovers like myself out there. I never skip this step in my day, I have to have a cup of coffee before I step outside or I at least have to grab it on the go. I know it's not the healthiest choice, but I could seriously fall asleep in the middle of the class without it and that wouldn't be a very good thing.  If you have more time in the morning and you don't have to run around, sitting and drinking your coffee can set you on a very positive start of the day. 

. Stretch in the mornings.

I'm not talking about full on yoga classes but if you actually can have a workout in the morning, go you, I really admire people who can do that! For the rest of us who are not feeling like working out on the early hours of the day, you can simply stretch out like a cat, you can even do that in the bed. It feels amazing.
There are some great videos out there as well, I love this one which is a very short yoga practise  and there is a longer one on the days when you have a little bit more time.

. Play upbeat music. 


5 TIPS TO MAKE YOUR MORNING BETTER. HAVE A BETTER START OF THE DAY

5 TIPS TO MAKE YOUR MORNING BETTER. HAVE A BETTER START OF THE DAY

I noticed that when I play some upbeat music in the mornings and have little dance parties while I'm getting ready, I feel much better. You can create a playlist for yourself on Spotify or on Youtube with the songs that put you in the best mood, with the ones that make you dance and play it in the mornings as you're getting ready!

post signature

3 comments :

  1. I have quite thin curtains and I always thought I needed black out ones as I wake up uber early with the sunrise at the moment. But having just spent a couple of nights in a hotel with blackouts, I really struggled to get up when the alarm went off. I always have upbeat music on to shower, and I've been doing #30daysofyoga when I wake up to get me started. I'm usually quite a morning person anyway, but I've found this new routine sets me up to feel better throughout the day. I'm not as grumpy in the mornings now.


    Debbie x www.hellodeborah.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a perfect waking up routine! I'm definitely going to check out the yoga videos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tips and post! :) xx Kitten

    ReplyDelete

Hello beautiful! Thank You so much for Your comment, I appreciate it very very much!

1 2 3