March 20, 2015

MY ENDLESS LIST OF GRATITUDE #28


Another week is gone and it was a veeery long one, I have to say! But it's finally weekend, so it's all good!
It was filled with more doctors appointments than I would have loved to, but I'm glad it's at least over for a while. On top of that, I also had very many errands to run and had quite a few meetings (I've started volunteering in a very exciting movie festival), so I was a real life busy bee!
Now I just took about a hundred pictures of the solar eclipse which was pretty much the most exciting week this week (even though people are acting pretty crazy these past few days!) and I am waiting for my red velvet cake to bake. It's my Mum's birthday, so it's definitely a red velvet cake kind of day.

1. Over the weekend, I took a long walk around the city and it was finally sunny and warm enough to be walking around with a coffee in hand. And it was green outside and no signs of snow!
2. The beautiful solar eclipse.
3. Oh, I also had my hair cut quite a bit. I'm still getting used to having my hair this short, I have never had them so short in my life, but I like it!
4. The city with castles in the middle of it is a good city to live in. This is what I see every day when I'm going to Uni.

Hope you're going to have a good weekend! Did you see the eclipse? How was it?




post signature

4 comments :

  1. I herd about the eclipse but I didn't see it . its too bad, would have loved to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where you live looks so beautiful! I love cities with castles - it's always my favourite things about visiting Edinburgh.


    Sorry to hear about your doctor's appointments - I hope they mean you are on your way to a happier, healthier place though.


    x


    p.s. I saw the solar eclipse, sort of - there was a lot of cloud in Glasgow today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so many people couldn't see it because it was foggy.. I guess we were very lucky to see it then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I hope it means that as well, but visiting doctors is never fun, is it?
    I saw a post on Buzzfeed with the pictures of the eclipse from the UK, it was a little bit too foggy there, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Hello beautiful! Thank You so much for Your comment, I appreciate it very very much!

1 2 3