March 27, 2015

MY ENDLESS LIST OF GRATITUDE #29


Happy Friday, beautiful people!
Last Thursday I've started volunteering at the Vilnius Film Festival which is an amazing thing happening every Spring here for 20 years already and this is the reason why I kept smiling throughout the week and also why my days all blurred into one beautiful mess. It's because I've met so many new interesting people and I've realized once again how amazing volunteering truly is. Of course, it put me once again out of my comfort zone for so many reasons and I'm sure it will do this on the second week of it but it also brings so much happiness into my life that it's impossible to describe. Seriously, if there is an event in your city or country that you like a lot and there is a possibility to volunteer there, go.for.it!
There is one amazing perk of volunteering there which is getting to see quite a few (ahem, a lot) of movies. And this is amazing, to say the least. I could live in a movie theatre, I could become this person who forgets that it actually is sometimes bright outside and the sun is shining and watch movies one after another. There are a few things better than sitting down in a chair at the cinema and see the lights go down and the screen light up.

» My beautiful University. If the classes don't always make me happy, the buildings always put a smile on my face. It's a gorgeous place!

» There was one meeting I went to this week which is a gorgeous office in the city center. So when I had the chance to go up there to the terrace and watch my city from there, I took it immediately. With a coffee in hand, of course, because it makes the experience even better. And yes, it's a Christmas mug because why not?

» How beautiful are these flowers? Luna was also very interested in them!

» This is the place I was spending the bigger part of my week. The cinema is buzzing with people (not like in the picture) all the time this past week and it's amazing! 

How was your week? And what are you planning for the weekend?




post signature

4 comments :

  1. I am jealous because of a festival! Lucky You!
    http://biteboo.blogspot.dk/2015/03/my-kind-of-spring.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you've had a lovely week! Volunteering is such a wonderful experience - there is always such a different vibe when you're a volunteer versus being an employee, and my different stints volunteering are definitely some of my favourite experiences.


    I've had a lovely but busy week - after work I squeezed in going out for a catch up with friends over burgers and cocktails, and then went to see the new Cinderella film tonight! I've got lunch with my mum planned for tomorrow afternoon and there's not much better than catching up with your mum!


    I hope you have a lovely weekend!


    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really happy I got this chance to volunteer there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that when you're volunteering it's not only that you're helping others, but you are also helping yourself. It really is amazing, I love it!
    This is so nice, it's been a while I've had good burger and cocktails with them sounds super fun. Hope you're going to have a great afternoon catching up with your Mum! x

    ReplyDelete

Hello beautiful! Thank You so much for Your comment, I appreciate it very very much!

1 2 3