April 1, 2015

MARCH FAVORITES


Happy April, everyone! It's a month with April showers, trees becoming green and flowers starting to bloom and weather becoming warmer
But I think I need to stop giving attention to how quickly time is passing by. If I don't think about it too much, it's alright because Spring is in full force right now and it's amazing, but if I do start to think about it, it terrifies me because I'm almost done with my second semester this year which means also with the second year of Uni. Pretty scary stuff, isn't it?
Anyway, we are here now to talk about the things I've loved this month and the things that made me happy. This was really a great month, I've had the fullest agenda throughout it and this is what I love the most, this is how I feel the most alive. In the midst of it I sometimes think that I'd rather spend the evening sleeping, but when I talk to myself and say no, Migle, this is what you wanted, so no sleeping for a while and then I become really happy again that I have loads of things to do.


BEAUTY

GARNIER MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. Before I've been using The Loreal one but I've read great reviews about this Garnier one, so I decided to try it. It's also way bigger than the Loreal one, so it's also a big plus. So far, I really like it, it really cleans all of the makeup really quickly and doesn't dry the skin and that's what matters the most, isn't it?

BARRY M NAIL POLISH
I've been loooving this nail polish. This is really the nicest shade of blue and I would probably wear it all the time if I wouldn't be sad that it will run out quickly. And we don't get Barry M in Lithuania, so I'm cherishing the ones I have a lot. But seriously, if you have the chance to get this brand where you live, get this color (it's Blueberry) because it's amazing. See how it looks on my nails here 

This Seventeen Lip Lustre lip gloss has also been my favorite this month. I have no clue what the name of color is because it is definitely not on the package but it's a very nice pink with a little bit of shimmer, so it's perfect for Springtime!

MUSIC

The most played album this month was the amazing one by Sam Smith. In The Lonely Hour is an album I can listen to for hours and hours and it still wouldn't get boring I think.
The is also one song I love a lot. I've loved it for months already and I remember listening to it while flying to Manchester in January but couple of nights ago I've had a perfect experience of driving in the car at night with new friends and this song suddenly started to play on the radio. This moment right there was a perfection, this whole day was amazing but at that time I couldn't really handle just how amazing it was. Oh, and yes, the song is Kygo - Firestone.

MOVIES

I've seen quite a few movies this past month because I've been volunteering in a Vilnius Film Festival and one of the best perks was the chance to watch a lot of movies. I think I will do a separate post about it, but the ones I've liked the most are Birdman, What We Do In The Shadows and the Lithuanian one called SangailÄ—.
It's been such a nice catch up on the movies because I haven't been watching a lot of them these past few months and now in two weeks I've seen a lot of them!

TV

I'm going to shamefully say that it's once again Pretty Little Liars. Since I found out about the Big ReveAl, I decided to rewatch the series from the beginning, so I've spent a crazy amount of time just watching all of these episodes. Once again, I've decided that the Halloween ones are the best thing out there and this whole story became a little bit clearer as I was watching it without any 6-month breaks. Then the day of the big reveal came and it wasn't as revealing as I've expected and I still have some theories that are not really fitting into the theme of the last episode and now it's a little painful to wait until the summer.

RANDOM FAVORITES


KNUCKLE RINGS FROM PRIMARK

I brought these little knuckle rings from Manchester. I bought a pack of them in Primark and they were insanely cheap because there were around 10 of them in the pack. These 3 are my favorite, I've been wearing them quite a lot really and it's so funny because I was convinced tiny rings don't look good on me and used to wear only the ones with big gemstones but now I like wearing these little ones so much!

THE BEST THING


The best thing that has happened this month has definitely been a Vilnius Film Festival where I've been volunteering. This has been such a good and wonderful experience and even though I've expected it to be great because I wanted to join it for years already, I could not have expected it to be this amazing. Volunteering always pushes you out of the comfort zone but this time I was working with the guests of the festival, so it was the work with a lot of responsibilities, stresses, and happiness because speaking with those guests was amazing! And also meeting these new, amazing, like-minded people is one more amazing thing that makes this experience a million times better.

FAVORITES FROM THE BLOG 


Was March good for you? What did you enjoy the most about it? 
post signature

2 comments :

  1. so glad to hear that you've been loving volunteering <3 ! it sounds like such a rewarding experience.


    Oh, and I know how you feel about the whole Pretty Little Liars situation haha. I wish the Big ReveAl could have actually given us more answers. I'm considering watching all the seasons all over again so I can come up with some theories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those rings and that Barry M colour is my favourite. It's such a shame you can't buy them all over the world!
    Victoria xx thedaisyjaynes.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello beautiful! Thank You so much for Your comment, I appreciate it very very much!

1 2 3