July 20, 2015

BREAKING RADIO SILENCE

where have i been

Hello, bonjour, labas, hola!  I‘m hopefully back after something that has definitely been the longest break I‘ve ever had from this blog and I hope it won‘t ever happen again, the long break I mean. I can't really answer myself why this break happened even though I've tried to find an answer many times. The truth is that I‘ve had two busiest and craziest months and blogging sadly didn‘t really fit into my schedule and after I finished my uni year and had a tiny little bit more time, I completely failed to remember how does blogging work. Over these couple of months I came to see how my blog is doing and I've had so many plans but then one week passed by, two, four and before I knew it, it's already midsummer and it's a little bit hard to believe this. I guess I was living my life more than I had time to document it which is quite sad because I wish I could remember everything that has happened in great detail because the memories have started to mix up a little bit already. But I've been doing really well, I love my life as a little busy bee.

A couple of weeks ago I twisted my ankle and was literally forced to spend a couple of days in my bed because, well, I couldn‘t really walk and among watching the TV series and reading, I was also thinking about life (as I always do) and I had some time to reflect and look back on these past couple of months and man what a journey it‘s been. Come this March, the journey on my self growth began when I decided to step out of my comfort zone more and more and this has been the best thing. So these two months when I‘ve been absent from this space been a real mix of everything thrown together – studies, work, exams, students‘ representation and loads of new people. In those two months I‘ve been working, spent hours upon hours with my books of studying in the library for my exams, passed all  7 of them, finished my second year in Uni, found my team of freshmen mentors, congratulated my friends graduating the University, saw one friend getting married and cried just how beautiful the wedding was, unexpectedly found new great friends, learned to play the foosball and spent many hours playing it, began planning the freshmen summer camp, bought my new glasses, had one mini road trip, lived alone for a while, finally had time to catch up with my friends, spent couple of nights in the summer house, ate strawberries, had breakfasts on my balconies, drank a little bit too much of coffee, stressed out a bit, read books, binge watched and finally finished some TV series like Sex and the city and Glee, found my new favorite guilty pleasure – The Office. I've also found myself in some pretty crazy situations like the ones where I had to share my experiences with the new groups of freshmen mentors. It was crazy to catch myself speaking in front of the group of people, trying to teach them things I didn't know I knew this well and let me remind you that months ago I was the person who would rather hide in a cave than speak in front of the public. I can't say it wasn't scary because it was but it felt amazing afterwards. 

 Now that I‘m writing this, I understand how much I can‘t remember anymore and all of my days just blurred into one big something and sometimes I can‘t understand where the day begins and where it ends. But I love it so much. I was always hoping to be a person who has things to do, who is busy and yes, I understand how unhealthy it is not to know how to relax but I‘m working on it. But when my days begin in the university with one group of people, then I meet a different friend and then eventually I‘m on my way to a different city with a different friend just to see the sunset, these are the moments that are just so so wonderful. I can't fully explain to myself what happened with me or my life but from an introverted person I turned into someone who is always surrounded by people and enjoys it a lot. I enjoy spending my time alone but now I feel the happiest when I come back home and I try to look through a day in my head and I see how many people I‘ve talked to or laughed with and then I can calmly fall asleep, because this is how I want to spend my Summers, how I want to spend my life. 

post signature

1 comment :

Hello beautiful! Thank You so much for Your comment, I appreciate it very very much!

1 2 3