November 19, 2015

4

4 months of absence over here. 4 years of blogging here. I love how things line up so beautifully and I just can't help but smile that I can come back with a little post on a day like this. Let's forget that I haven't been blogging for a while now (it turns out I'm a pretty good liar. Breaking radio silence, yeah right) but this blog has been alive for 4 whole years. It's so strange to think that I've created it when I was 18 years old in this very same room I'm sitting now at but that me from 4 years ago and me of today are different in so many ways. I look different, I act different and I feel different.This is one of the things I love having a blog the most - being able to see myself growing in life and being able to see where I was at a certain time a year or two ago.

So where was I for these four months? Well, it's difficult to say, really. I was here, always here and I've tried so many times to open up a new window and try to write something, but it just never worked out the way I wanted and all these texts I've hoped to publish are still left somewhere in the archives. I've had so many things to write about and in one way it's a little sad that the Summer which has been so wonderful hasn't been documented here at all, but on the other hand I can keep it in my head forever. Here's hoping that my memory won't fail me. We say it all the time, I'm busy, I'm busy, oh I'm so busy and it's seems that being busy nowadays is a thing that we all are, it's so difficult to escape and since pretty much all of us live this crazy lifestyle of busyness, we even have to plan meeting our friends in advance. It's crazy, isn't it? So that's what happened, I fell into the busyness and it's not as easy to escape as I could have hoped. Or maybe I just use it as an excuse, maybe I just didn't feel the need to write here at all because since I've had so much going on, I have notebooks full of thoughts but nothing made here to the blog. 
It feels like Summer was never really here now that it's raining outside like it does in a real November manner, but this Summer was pretty awesome. It wasn't really at all about some crazy events, music festivals or the trips, it was all about the people I've met. From the outside it could look like a pretty boring Summer - work, University and a couple of little trips thrown in but as a person that was the one to experience it all, I can say that it was one hell of a Summer even though I've left my city only for couple of days and I've spent much more time in University than a "normal" student should in the summertime on the summer break. As I was responsible for coordinating my beautiful team of freshmen mentors, I've had things to do in the University and around it but most of the days I've spent there were just because I was actually having fun there, as crazy as that could sound. But I guess we all choose our kind of fun and for me this summer was exactly the kind of one I've needed. Somehow in the middle of the Summer I've met some beautiful and wonderful people that I've been studying with for years now but never thought of having them as my friends and I've got to remember just how beautiful and fulfilling new friendships are. Then there were nights with guitars, fires and songs that make the forests echo, there were little road trips, the sea and the laughter. I was also forced to leave my comfort zone more times than I could count and I've done it and I'm proud of myself for how much I've grown. And never for a minute I've felt lonely this Summer with all these beautiful people around me. 
And then the Autumn came back and I came back to the University that I haven't even left for the Summer. The autumn came back quickly as it always does, streets became full with people, with students, my university become once again full of sounds, of people, of new unfamiliar faces and I began my third year there as the leaves were changing color. In the middle of my beautiful birthday month I went to see Prague, to explore one new city from my bucket list and it was wonderful.
Now I'm 22 years old, I'm still spending all of my days in uni and making the best of it, seeing it in the change of the seasons and loving it more and more. I'm still busy, because escaping the busyness is quite challenging as I've said; I read a lot, write a lot and sleep not really enough, have classes in french, english and spanish and sometimes I speak in all 3 of them at the same time. Every day I create new and new plans, one of them is always to come back writing here because it used to be a part of my days, a happy one but I guess I got tired of it and lost the joy it should have brought me. I create plans, change them and overthink everything I say, do or don't do just like a normal twenty something person does. 





post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello beautiful! Thank You so much for Your comment, I appreciate it very very much!

1 2 3