April 19, 2015

SPRING VISION BOARD


SPRING VISION BOARD PINTEREST
This past week it's been sunny, then raining, then snowing and then raining again and even though some people are really enjoying this crazy weather, I definitely missed my favorite season which looks like my favorite season.
To me, Spring is fresh, warm, a little windy, a little chilly but warm enough to grab a coffee and walk around my city buzzing with people, it's the season with all kinds of colorful flowers all around the city and trees snowing with blossoms. It's a perfect season for waking up early and seeing the sun show up after a little and quick rain, it's green, it's so green sometimes the color doesn't seem real, it has an amazing smell and it's always full of promises and new possibilities. It's a season of leather jackets, pastel wedges or white Converse shoes, red or coral lipstick, it's just good and beautiful, you know. This is the Spring I miss and this is why on Sunday evenings I scroll Pinterest and try to inspire myself while creating vision board after vision board.
I really hope your Spring is inspired, I hope it's beautiful and sunny and full of smiles.





post signature

4 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing this vision board, it's so lovely! Makes me excited for spring. Love all the floral photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I was trying to make it look as much as Spring. It's supposed to be a lot warmer at the end of the week here, I'm really looking forward to this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love boards like this, I'm so ready for spring to get in full spring!

    Amy | Blonde Amy Blog x

    ReplyDelete

Hello beautiful! Thank You so much for Your comment, I appreciate it very very much!

1 2 3